Manufactured from fibres that have been mechanically and thermally locked into place to provide a very stable platform on which to lay floorcoverings
Uses include under carpets, wooden flooring, rugs.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties.
- Noise reduction through absorption of sound through the fibres.
- Extends the life of your carpet.
- Carpet underlay is classified for Heavy commercial use according to AS 4288: 2003.
- Made in New Zealand from recycled materials that would have otherwise filled landfills in New Zealand.
- Put your old carpet to good use by recycling it into the underlay for your new carpet.
- Easy to cut with a hand knife