Thermally bonded lofted waddings made from polyester fibres, wool, Alpaca and mixtures and bonded together using low melting point polyester fibres. These can be made in varying weights, thicknesses and densities in widths of up to 3.2 metres. Generally sold in roll form but can be cut into pad form.
By changing mixtures various feels from soft to hard can be achieved.
- Quilts, duvets and bedspreads.
- Mattress tops for all types of beds.
- Mattress protectors.
- Filter medium for extraxcting dust and other particulates from air and water.
- Cushion wrapping over foam in upholstered furniture.
- Linings for apparel.
- Flower packaging and general packaging.
All proudly made in New Zealand